Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cabin in Hannegan's Meadow

After a couple of days of acutal camping in the woods me relocated 1/4 of a mile to Hannegan's Meadow lodge where the Beals Bash '09 was happening. These are some of the pictures from the cabin. It was very nice and I must say I did enjoy sleeping on a bed. I don't mind roughing it but the bed was a nice touch. Oh, and I can't forget about running water. That was AWESOME. Especially since we hadn't showered in 3 days. Some of us were really ripe. Wasn't me (wink wink)


This is Hemi's bear that snores, and giggles. She loves that thing.






sorry for the side shots.. Hemi loves her daddy they were just chillin taking a moment to reflect.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so nice. Your kids have so much hair!! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so silly it would not take long to turn those pics around LOL

    Very nice
    Shasty

    ReplyDelete