Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School

Even though we moved, I have kept the kids in school where I work. It is a great place and makes it easier on me to attend their functions. They have amazing teachers and great programs. This is Harley's first year although she did attend the preschool last year. Yea for school and routines.
The kids are headed off to school or Ms. Wendy's.
Hemi in her second year at Ms. Wendy's home.
Dillinger in 1st grade with Mrs. Eldredge at Sevilla Primary.
Heidi in 5th Garde with Mr. Parks at Sevilla West.
Harley in Kindergarten with Mrs. Davidson at Sevilla Primary.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have really cute kiddos'. G.ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. And it does my heart good that they're at Sevilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the back to school pics

    ReplyDelete