Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hemi's new up do

Okay I have had several people ask me, Have you cut the top of Hemi's hair. I said yes, i knew how hot the mullet look was on babies we are starting a new trend. I have NOT cut hemi's hair, the back just seems to grow a little faster then the top. So, I decided we were going to to an updo for church today. I guess she's just got the mullet gene. I have several pictures were I am supporting a modified mullet or an abreviated mullet with a rat tail. Thankful, they didn't have digital camera back in the 90s that we could afford. No one told me the mullet was only hot on men. I guess it built character.

Her hair down how she normally wears it.



Yes, it is only 8:00am but Hemi needed her caffine. I'm a little embarrassed about that. Funny story coming up.


I know they off lopsided and uneven but it was really hard for her to sit still.

5 comments:

  1. Grandma Childers says, "Wow, Hemi! If I didn't know better I would of thought you saw a ghost!@"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have regular pictures of my girls with the Billy Ray Cyrus hair do. Gretchen's was much shorter than Muffy's and Shasty's. I thought it was pretty cute. As I recall they had it before Billy Ray. See they were fashion starters before it was cool.... Capris' & bell bottom flared pants, they brougt them all back into fashion. I think Gretchy did hers without much consalting me, however Shasty and Muffy proably didn't want theirs done. It all grows out and is forgotten by most in 20 years or so....... My girls said I warped them for life.

    linda childers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom you gave shannon and muffy a perm on the top half of their head and left the back straight.
    A. What part of that sounded like a good idea?
    B. They looked like part poodle part long hair chihuahua
    C. Mullets are cool no matter if it is permed or just short.
    D. No one gets over that in 20 years. But forgiven yes.

    Don't tell my heart my achy breaky heart.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing even harder at this one! Mullets rock! Hemi looks adorable with or without a mullet. I'm picturing the perm on top with the back straight. Business in the front, party in the back, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. only funny cause it was not your hair!! I am still scared from my billy ray do!! shasty

    ReplyDelete