Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fishing at Lake Luna during the Beals Reunion

We took the kids to Lake Luna which is just outside of Alpine. We had a great time. Didn't catch anything but grass (the kids called it sea weed, rocks, and crawdads. But fishing for our kids is cast, reel, and untangle. Repeat- cast, reel, and untangle. I think it frustrates john but that is their idea of fishing. Apparently there are not any marathon swimmer fish in Lake Luna as when the kids reel in, they do it as fast as their little fingers will go. So even if there was a fish out there to be caught. If it isn't the Micheal Phelps of fish then they got no chance. Good times were had by all and I appreciate john's patience during our "fishing" trip.


2 comments:

  1. John has the patience of Job. He is the one with a lot of patience right? I am reading the Book of Mormon and can't get past I Nephi born of goodly parents. Heavenly Father have patience with me......I am trying so hard to get to page 2. Anyway, my son in law has so much patience. I view it last night him coming to help my daughter load her great finds from my truck into his. She saved him $1000's though. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, he does but I have a keen for a great deal. I am also ADD and that drives him crazy sometimes. I want to do things right now. Not in a few years. :0)

    ReplyDelete