Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harley and the horses

At the reunion they had horses there. I had great intentions of going horseback riding. The kids were really looking forward to it. Especially Harley. Unfortunately having over 65 people at the reunion and limited amount of time with lots of activities I didn't book us in time so they didn't get to ride them. I think I was more crushed then they were. I really wanted to be able to do that for them. But such is life. Harley spent many hours over there petting the horses and wanted pictures from every angle. These are just a few. She directed me in how she wanted the shots done. She positioned her head in between the posts etc. just to get the perfect shot.




2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of when you went to Snowflake with me 10,000 years ago and we rode that horse together and we almost fell off! Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember that. I had a blast up there. I was honored you even wanted me to come and your family so openly welcomed me in their home.

    I remember I was supposed to keep you awake while you drive at night but I failed miserably. Sorry. I crashed. That was a fun time.

    ReplyDelete