Sunday, July 26, 2009

Life's been crazy

I feel like such a lame-o for not doing a better job keeping this updated. Since the last post we have moved out to Surprise, Az into a bigger home but more importantly a ward I think my children will love. Not two days after we moved in we headed off for the Beals family reunion in Hannegan's Meadow. We had a great time. My goal is to post some pictures and do a slide show of our summer. We are doing great and everyone is getting excited for the new school year. I am trying to decide what would be best for Heidi; to enroll her in our home school or keep her with me at Sevilla. Tough decisions but I know she will be successful where ever she ends up. Come back soon. I hope to get pictures on before I head back to work. My summer vacation is almost over.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, why didn't I know you taught at Sevilla? My old school! What grade are you teaching? That is a tough choice for Heidi, but she'll be great either way. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous says again....... it has been a great summer....I have done a lot of things with my children and grandchildren. Made a trip or two to Payson. Kathy mentions that she has a talk and we head up... Great summer...

    ReplyDelete