Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harley's new hair cut

Harley has been begging to cut her hair. She is very tender headed and it hurts when I do it. Also, after 2 hours it is a snaggles and looks like we havne't combed it in weeks. So today we visited Aunt Cara's salon and she did her hair. She really loves it. It was hard to watch the locks fall to the floor but I am trying to raise them to be individuals and think for themselves and this is what she wanted (within reason of course). After getting over the inital shock it doesn't look to bad. :0)

Before



AFter


She LOVES it. I am hoping it is less stressful

2 comments:

  1. You are a really good mom. It's hard to let them have their independence on certain things, but it means the world to them. She looks darling either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i was so sad but she does still look like me the last picture is so me I am over the shock and I LOVE IT!! shasty

    ReplyDelete