Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harley in the Meadow

A lot of these are Harley because she asks me to take her picture and she poses herself. The other two were off playing and hemi was either in my arms, or with her dad.

She said momma get it while I am sniffing the flower. Okay sweetie start sniffing.
Mom I'll pretend like I am picking one softly.
Now, I am going to hold it like a marry woman. (I am thinking bride)

Now here I am going to kneel down and look at a flower you take my picture. To bad the photographer had a crappy angle and all we see is the top of her head. Sorry Harley you are great at organizing your photos you probably just need to get a more experienced photographer.

2 comments:

  1. I love it I could so see it She is a poser like her aunt Shasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty good at posing the pictures. She had great ideas. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete