Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Odds and end in regards to Disneyland

Heidi- mom will you take our picture in front of this sign. mom- sure everyone look at me and pose. The result.
dillinger said, Grandma will you take my picture up here. Grandma said sure. Climb higher. Then if dillinger can do it, why can't harley. When daddy came out of the bathroom, he said, Dillinger I told you to get down. He then said, well grandma wanted to take my picture. What a tricky little boy.
We are cute.
So, I insisted
My mom insisited
Here's Hemi.
hemi was pole dancing while we waited for the Jedi show.
Hemi just haning out.
Restroom sign by Splash Mountain. Harley and I did a lot of creative things while waiting for the others. The wait was so short though because the rain kept people away. THANK YOU RAIN. The longest wait we had was like 30 mins.
Sword in the Stone.
In front of Snow white's castle.
Waiting for the shuttle.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics...your kids are so cute. You look great in those pics too!

    ReplyDelete