Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mom of the month

Heidi reciting her letter. Without reading it. I had no idea she even worked on it. GOOD JOB!
Heidi standing by the poster she made. It's the green one.
Heidi nominated me at her school to be Mother of the month. I was treated to a contiental breakfast. Heidi got up and read her nomination. But she did it from memory and add her little quirky sense of humor in there. then I got a nice certificate and heidi drew a poster for me. Her letter stated, " My mother supports my education in many different ways. She makes me go to bed at night on time so that I am not sleepy during the school day. Every morning I eat a good breakfast so I won't have a hunger headache during class. Even though I have 3 younger siblings my mom still takes the stime to study with me. She drops me off at school on time so that i am not late.
My mom is special to me because she loves me a bunch. She watched out for me and helps me with my problems I might have. I lover her more than an elephant love peanuts!"


What a great girl. She is so kind hearted and sweet. I sure do love my little Heidi.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so precious. What a sweet girl she is. And you ARE a great mom. You do all of those things she mentioned and more. I love the elephant comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray she still wants to nominate you when she's 16!...and that you will accept! Enjoy the ride. The "journey" IS the destination! Adorable. How proud you must be. You ARE as saint. We have all always known that.

    ReplyDelete