Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disneyland trip the pool

The first thing we do when we go on a vacation is check out the pool We arrived in Anaheim, CA around 6:00 in the evening. After checking in, the kids wanted to go swimming. We get on our swim gear and head down for the pool. The weather outside is a crip 59degrees and the pool is "heated". The kids jumped in a said come on the water is nice. I stuck a toe in. If your idea of heated is ice won't form you are in. However, I perfer my water a little warmer the refridgerator cold drinking water. So, my mom and I not wanting to be the party poopers and uncool. (cuz we don't already look the part in our swim suits) head over to the jacuzzi. My mom is a trooper and gets in. I sit on the first steps as I don't want to put hemi in. After a few moments we get out. The kids swim for another 20 mins or so. They would have never gotten out, but being mother of the year i thought it would be a good idea so as they don't get pnemounia. They had a great time.

Crazy kids.

Who's the hot chick in the jacuzzi? How you doin (said in a NY mafia kind of way).
Hemi Chilled on the deck.
Even Grandma childers got in on the action. She did the jacuzzi but not the swimming pool. our grandma is so cool!
It was so cold that night. Die hard swimmers. Polar bears.

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up. I remember as a kid not being bothered by hot or cold. Remember running around outside on the hot lava asphalt with no shoes on in the summer? We learn to be babies. Good for Grandma Childers joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was such a fun trip cant wait till laughlin

    ReplyDelete