Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Foil Dinners

Okay, well I don't know if you have noticed or not. But when I post I start with the end and work backwards. That isn't how I am putting them on but for some reason that is how it posts. So, in order to get the full effect of my blog~ scroll down to the bottom of each section and read up. I am bringing a bit of cultural flair into my blog by mixing up the order in which we read. You're welcome! and yes, I love to add this symbol~ again it is my signature touch. If I ever wrote a book I would put at least 4.5 of these ~ on a page. Now, that i have totally gotten off track happy reading~~~. :0)



The final product. Why cabbage you ask. Well let me give you some advice and tips. Yes, hell must be freezing over~ If you lay cabbage on the bottom and top, it won't burn your food (as much) I still have some burning. It's my signature touch.
Heidi being a great help so Hemi doesn't get burned
Dillinger giving dad some love.
Our dinners on the fire or coals Are you impressed I new the proper term.... I tell you I am moving up in the cooking world. Watch out Top Chef!~

I just want everyone to know this was my idea for dinner. Yes, I acutally came up with a good one. I even did all the prep work. I was going to start the fire but my wonderful husband beat me to it- (pyro). We had a great Family Home evening making foil dinners. They turned out really well. I even experimented and did chicken~ ha it worked and was edible. YES! I am moving up the culinary arts ladder.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have a blog!! Wow I did not realize it had been so long since I had seen you until I was looking at your pictures! Heidi is grown up!! The last time I saw you I think your son was just little. Glad I now get to keep up with what's going on with you! By the way...I love the dog's names. John is SO funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief!! When did Hemi happen? I had no idea you had a blog. It was great to see your family. Most of the Inmans have blogs too. flowerstreetbunch.blogspot.com is mine. Everyone else is on there too. Sooo good to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so adorable. I am so glad we found you. I can't believe you all have four kids. I love the pictures of your daughter eating chocolate. Stop by our blogs sometime, it will be fun to keep in touch with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious....great idea! You Nobles know how to party.

    ReplyDelete