Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Workout..... Personal vicotry

Okay, so my clothes are a little tight, I have endulged a little to much in non healthy foods, muffy and brett have both inspired me to get my butt into gear. Shannon looked sexy with her legs on sunday.

So, yesterday muff and I got up and hiked north mountain at 4:50AM. So, I thought it felt really good to get up and get it done. Brett has been walking to work everyday. So, I decided i was going to get up early today and run. My alarm went off a little earlier then what I thought (not really my body and brain told that to me- they have devil characteristics). For ten minutes I lay in bed debating can I get it done this afternoon. I said nope, we have piano and achievement days and I can't use this as my day of rest because I didn't workout sunday. Eventually after much inner turmoil and argueeing within my own brain. I got my lazy butt up and went just for a two mile jog. Enough to get a sweat going. So, the reason for this whole long blog. I am happy with my personal victory. That I chose not to sleep longer and be unhappy the rest of the day pissed off at the decision to sleep longer but rather to get my butt out of bed and go run. I notice that I am a much nicer person when I get my workout done before the day begins. All I really wanted to say was YEA ME!

4 comments:

  1. Good job! I'm trying to get back into it also. See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I wish I could say that I am motivated to get started but I'm just not there right now. I keep saying when life settles down I will get back to eating right and working out. Like life is EVER going to settle down. Oh well. I'm proud of you for getting up and getting going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! It is so hard to make yourself get up early and go. I keep telling myself that I'm going to do it too!! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that YEAH YOU!!!
    i will have a burger and fries to that!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete