Friday, March 20, 2009

Goofy golfing

He is such a natural athlete. No matter what he goes out and does within a few minutes of watching people he does a great job. He is such a natural. And good looking.
Professional golfers need to check Harley out for the latest golfing technique. You have to wear pink cowboy boots, check out her hand grip. I think on this shot she may have had it close. she was putting the golf club between her legs and doing some sort of granny squat shuffle approach. To bad I couldn't get video.
Heidi sizing up the distance.
Dillinger showing me "The Hole". They would shout their score. Mom Hole in 5. I kept cracking up. They didn't get that you only say hole in.... when it is a hole in 1. They thought that is how you said the score. Wii has taught them to score tennis. And guess what is their favorite score to say DEUCE. Yea, they go there- With actions.

During Spring Break I took the kids goofy golfing. I think Harley's score was 118. Dillinger has 84 and Heidi 81. Harley thinks she won. Heidi and I decided it was okay to let her think that. Heidi is such a great sister.

2 comments:

  1. Dillinger gets his athleticism from you and the Childers. Maybe he'll be a pitcher like his uncle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi is a GREAT sister she gets that from her mom NOT!!! I still love you but serously Heidi is the best sister she is so good to those little ones!


    shasty

    ReplyDelete