Friday, January 2, 2009

Day trip to payson




Kids warming up by the fire in the house


Hemi loves her Aunt Kathy






















So, we woke up today and my mom said hey, wanna go to Payson~ hmm why not let me get the kids in motion. So, within a few minutes we were off and headed to the cooler weather up north. I stopped by picked up my mom and Grandma Hinton and we were off. Hemi is getting used to a variety of people sitting next to her in her car seat. She looks over and Grandma Hinton is one of her favorite people. See she has Grandma Hinton trained to hold her bottle for her, (filled of soda) she talks to her and draws on her feet. Hemi loves being next to granma hinton. She even took a nap in her arms.
My kids love going up there. They love their Uncle/Cousin Brett. He is so much fun. We brought up our Wii system and he taught us all the cool things we could do with it. Kathy entertained us by making a fire in her stove and we went to WALMART! A must when we go to Payson. That got great deals. All stuff I don't need but who can pass up a great deal depression or no depression I got standards to uphold. So, we played by the stove warming our hands. Then Brett taught us the finer skills of Wii bowling, batting, golfing, and tennis. Even Grandma Childers got into the action and I even heard her famous, whoooo whoooo (arsenio hall motion arm waving in the air). You can always count on Grandma Childers to cheer you on even if she is the only one there.

We had a great time and love going up to see our Aunt Kathy and Uncle/Cousin Brett. My kids sure do have a great time and always sad when I give the 20 min. warning.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fun! I love your writing, your personality really comes through and it makes me laugh. (In a good way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can thank your mom she was my English teacher in High school

    ReplyDelete