Sunday, May 3, 2009

Down and Back Boys

Heidi and I tried out for a role in the Glendale's Stake play Down and Back Boys. Good news we landed a role. Here we are. Grandma Childers and Muffy made us costumes. Here's a little behind the scenes tid bit you may not notice at first. Heidi and I were pioneers of great taste, a little a head of the time if you will. We were the only ones privileged enough to have leopard print dresses. Oh, yea that's hot and don't be jealous. The material was on sale and if you know me, I'm cheap. Everyone lied to us and said it looked great on stage. It's okay I can take a laugh. Heidi and I had a great time singing and dancing. Thanks grandma and muff for helping us look great.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am still laughing! Those costumes DO look great on stage and you can't even tell. You're such a great mom.

    ReplyDelete